If your company interacts with clients on a local level of any sort then you need to consider “Local Search Optimization”. Print phone books are good for propping things up these days but even the phone book companies themselves realize the opportunity is online. YellowPages.com and other phone companies have invested heavily into their web sites, and they work! Even more effective can be the Local and Map portions of Google, Yahoo, and MSN. Not only do they all have excellent features for getting directions and looking at satellite pictures of your house, they also provide excellent business search for customers and business owners. So effective in fact, that you’ll see local/map listings showing up right in the organic listings for local keyword searches.
Upword has been witnessing the growth in local search activity through its clients now for years. Many of our clients that have physical locations regionally and nationally have seen a significant increase in search referrals and business resulting from local keyword phrases and searches performed on local search engines.
Local Search Services:
- Business Local Data Feed Creation, Submission, and Updating
- Site Design Optimization to improve optimization for local keyword phrases
- Enhancement of Local Business Listings on Google Maps, Yahoo Maps, etc.
- Localized SEM Strategies including geo-targeting through IP delivery, geo-specific campaign creation, etc.
- Mobile Optimization…isn’t that mobile not local? A majority of searches performed on mobile devices, cell phones etc., are local in nature.
Interested in learning more about Local Search Optimization?
Contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-956-4027